I'm legal!!!

Saturday

I just wanted to thank everyone for their wishes through facebook, msn and sms. They mean a lot to me. I am absolutely delighted upon receiving each birthday wish. Again, a very,very big thank you to my friends. Amanda too. :)


We had planned this outing a few days before and had nothing to do with celebrating my birthday since they celebrated my birthday 'accidentally' last week. I had even forgotten my birthday was on Saturday until Friday. Well, anyway, I was touched when the girls presented me with a box in a 7-Heaven bag. Inside was another slice of cake. Aww, guys, thanks so much!
However I was so full I had to bring it to the cinema with me and ate it while watching 2012.
.

Of course, we couldn't resist taking photos with so many of us around. I totally did not expect so many to turn up.
.
The movie was good. I wasn't as excited as everyone else but yeah, it is a commendable movie. I was on the edge of my seat and biting my fingernails at certain scenes. I expect the movie to be full of falling buildings and fire everywhere. I wasn't wrong. What I didn't expext was the sheer horror from watching the cracking earth and the giant tsunamis and the state of Hawaii becoming a pile of hot melting larvae and and... oh, it's nerve-wrecking all right. After watching what happens on doomsday, if it arrives, I'll do what a friend suggested, drink 10ml of cyanide.
.

0 comments: