Birthdays

Wednesday

Taken last holiday, when we went back to school for our Biology experiment. Speaking of school, I am getting a headache with our research and development project, with Gane constantly urging us to finish it and with so many things to take into account. I wonder how I'll manage. Sitting for the real MUET exam next week... what am I gonna do?!!



Okay, enough ranting, I'll cut to the chase. So, like always we celebrate people's birthday after the actual day. Only this time, it was delayed for a month. Hey, it's the thought that counts right? See their happy faces? XD


Kudos to Yean for making the cards. Our very own photoshop genius. Which one do you like better? And now, let's take a glimpse of the present we got them...



YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED




:P

Okay, wrapping this post up! Hopefully, the next post wil be about Yean's birthday. Hope we plan something big, the girl's turning 20 after all. :)

0 comments: