Group work? NOT!!

Friday

It's been quite some time since I blogged, (again), but I can't help it, no one blogs anymore, and I don't have much interest in it these days as well. :/ But anyway, what I am going to do with this entry is complain. Sorry!!

Most people know that I do not usually go emo or complain in my blog, and most also know that I have a never mind la or don't care la attitude. But when you have gone too far, you have gone too far, and what's more, you wont admit it.

Recently, I have had a lot of status on Facebook, complaining about group assignments, most people would know that I must have some frustrations regarding group members. Are they even MEMBERs?? I THINK NOT. And what's more, after ALL THAT. Nothing. Nada. Still as problematic as ever. We have been pushing and pushing several weeks ahead, saying that we are busy with one more additional subject, please start first, but I have NO IDEA how the rest of us can end up correcting everything and rushing like mad near the dateline!!!!

And when the rest of us are saying what you did was wrong, then please just admit and say you are wrong and will change it please. You wont listen to anything others have to say unless a lecturer directly says it!! Then what is the FREAKING POINT YOU ARE WORKING AS A GROUP??? Was arguing with us some more.

And its not just me, I would like to forgive and forget, but it has been 2 semesters, we have been helping you with all the assignments marks, when we worked SO hard, but you think that as long as you have done one SINGLE part, you have contributed and then disappears for 2 WHOLE semesters. I just can't. I have seen you panicking for individual assignments but not for our group ones. Are you even doing it on purpose?

I know you are transferring soon, and we may not meet each other again, but please, can you just realize your mistakes? I have never made a post like this, but this time, its different.

But knowing you, you will think you are in the right, and you deserve the marks. And then forget about our feelings. Well then , let's just hope we never meet again.

0 comments: