3 June 2009 - BOO for Bella

Tuesday


I'm striving to start reading this damn book. Since I went to the law talk what, 5 months ago? I haven't even looked at it. I look at most of my friends who already obtain their license and I would be all 'It's high time I start learning.' And my mom's totally bugging me about it. Just needed something to motivate me XD. Oh well...




And THIS.... When I knew about this I went @*#%*# WHAT??!!! NOOOOO!!! WHY???!!! *clears throat* I'm sure gals all around can relate to this paranoia. I know they are just acting, but the urge to strangle Kristen Stewart is irrepressible. BOOHOO. On a different note, since this is one of the most hyped about movie in 2008, I'm hoping that the CG will be better this time around. And I'm DEFINITELY closing my eyes during this scene.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOO!!!

I'm learning too!

And did you see the New Moon trailer btw?

Amanda

Yein ♥ said...

I did!!
And it seems to be living up to the expectation... ^^