12 June 2009 - Food Galore

Thursday

Dang, I swear streamyx hold a grudge against me. I was upon the edge of being all grumpy again when I remembered we have a broadband stick. So, here I am again! So this post is about my trip to KK. Nothing interesting really. I mean, it's only KK people! It was good as a break though. Didn't do much, just had meals, more meals and browsed through malls.

We booked a room in 1 Borneo. It is obvious the place was created for shoppers. The room was small and the plasma tv is as wide as my computer screen (plasma as well) if not smaller... I camhored but the pics look weird on the blog... Ah well. Didn't bought much, just books for school. Yea, seemed like a nerd, I know. But KK just aint that interesting.


You gotta try out Secret Recipe! The cakes are Oh-So-Delicious! The cake above is called Chocolate Indulgence and indeed, u are indulging in some fine chocolate. The rich layers of the cake melting in your mouth with each bite.... aaaahhh...



Meal at Kenny Rogers... Not quite living up to the hype, me thinks

0 comments: