Biology

Friday

Told ya. I'll talk about it. Last exp, yay! Okay so the day was quite normal to begin with except for the presence of rats in our classroom. Some stuff worth mentioning about:

Do not read if u are weak hearted:
1. Vk's rat actually gave birth in the classroom. *omgee* Don't even get me started on the way they grouped up to take pictures of the rat. Imagine the rat due to give birth one day later, then vk will have to deal with a bulging uterus... *shivers*

2. My rat was the smallest among all. =.= You could still identify the organs, but when I went to check out the other rats, everything was like, magnified.

Are u psyched?
The physics students were, they barged into the lab to help us take pictures


I pixelated it for the faint hearted ones

I thought I'd be all, 'omgee what am I going to do?' Hyperventilates, then faint. But, it was surprisingly *in a small voice*... fun. Okay, I know that sounds bad. I'm sorry, mice. R.I.P.
.
P.S: We went into the bio lab the other day for Pengajian Am. And the guys were saying the lab was smelly from the soul of rats? Then Mr Ganesan was all, souls don't die la, ok. What does that mean? The rats' spirits were hovering over us when we went in there and were going all, you killed us?
.

0 comments: