Brew cafe

Friday

So it was decided rather abruptly to have a gathering at brew cafe yesterday night. Believe it or not, I actually thought it was called blue cafe until yesterday, when Scott corrected me. I do not deserve to be called a Sandakanian. I am not too keen on the idea because I was really tired yesterday as I was trying to cope with maths homework and to study for Chem last week. (yes, it's true, sis, if u are reading this) But I really wanted to see them, so...


Sis said the place make excellent drinks. The drinks on the menu are very similiar to those at equator so I felt like ordering something different, this is vanilla berry swirl? Something like that, lol. It is good, but not superior to drinks from other cafes. My sis begs to differ though.
.


Some pictures we took. Again, I was amazed at how we can just sit and chat for quite some time. I thought we could go back after an hour or so. I was a bit hyper last night, so... you know how it was. Too bad Ching Wai cant join us, he has like, 4 tests next week, that means all the subjects he is taking for STPM. Heads off to St. Mary's students.

I was hungry cos I had not eaten so we decided to go to a mamak's store for supper after we sent Steph home. The sign says 24hours but they close at 12am. =.= All in all, I had loads of fun, guys. :)
.

0 comments: