KLCC + Petaling Street

Friday


Sunday, the day after we went to Melaka. NK really wanted to go (to take pics), so we took the KTM to KL in the afternoon.



Suria KLCC

There's nothing really special about the place, just a shopping mall, with all those really branded shops which I may never be able to afford. KLCC is not my scene as of now. But honestly, I am getting tired of shopping malls, they are all the same.



We went outside and do touris-y things, nothing much to show (and yup, this two dudes again)

Moving on to Petaling Street, found out the way there from a tourist guidebook found in Kinokuniya (we are so resourceful):




All those fake branded goods

And I honestly do not feel comfortable having fake Burberries or Loius Vuittons with me. I feel like, if you want to own one, then settle for the real thing, nothing less will do.







Had luk luk for dinner. The pictures are self-explanatory right? It's getting pretty late and I am quite lazy to continue typing. So I'll just end this post here. :) Till next time

0 comments: