Korean Cuisine

Sunday


It seems like it has been a gazillion years since I last blogged (and this phrase seems awfully familiar, don't you think?) And also none when I started my first semester last August. Don't think anyone actually blogs or read them anymore. Have been visiting a lot of places recently and I thought it would be a waste if I don't blog about them. So here I am again, writing about the places I have been to and also on some random stuffs. I think I'll start on the random stuff first, as posts on trips need time to construct. :))

Anyway, yesterday was Kaixiang's birthday. He's 20 now! I'm not sure if he'll be reading this but; big boy d!! Gonna go travel soon, don't make us always worried and frustrated, ok?? So, that said, we did some homework on that day, which sucks, a lot. But thankfully, we decided to eat something nice for a change and found ourselves in a Korean restaurant not far from our hostel.



The decorations and the wall, where customers can write messages, wishes and so on. I must say, I really like this concept a lot. :))

Korean starters; nuts, egg, beans, and kimchi!! We refilled a few times, could not get enough


The atmosphere and design of the place, it's a little bit run-down, but that's okay. There are low tables too, where we can sit and enjoy a meal like a true Korean. Tee-hee.

This is something with kimchi, #descriptionfail

Duk boki

My curry rice, very fragrant.

To round this post up, we went back and did some more homework. A very exciting day indeed. :)) For now, tata!!


0 comments: