After so long...

Tuesday

So, yesterday I met up with Cris at her dad's clinic in town. We were despairing over a specific time to meet as she is busy lately. Has it really been 2 years? Time really flies, lol. Despite everything, we were able to get on like old times. We laugh, we joke, that sorta thing. :) She talked about her time in Melbourne while I shared funny stories from my time in Form 6. It was really great to be able to catch up with each other. .

AND I've discovered the joy of editing photos. I mean I edit photos all the time, can't ever upload without editing them first, but adding special effects to them is so much fun! And it sorta saved the photos, what with me taking pictures with that lousy camera of mine. Seriously, that camera SUCKS. What do ya think of my work?



Making fun of an imaginary person that pissed us off?


Shocked faces. Mine was epic FAIL.

0 comments: