Water for Elephants

Friday


.
I'm not sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore. But oh well, I wanted to write something so here I am. So, did anyone hear about the new Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon movie? Now that came as a surprise, RPatz and Reese? Really? Once, my English teacher said any movie with Robert Pattinson in it is for teenage girls and I agreed with him. I mean, of course, I too was squealing when I first saw him in Twilight and was jealous of Kristen for a while but really, all the Twilight stars ever do is mope and pose through the show. But I respect Reese a lot, she's one of my favourite actresses so I guess we'll just have to check this one out. :)
.
And work is now getting out of hand. Did I say kids are cute? I soooooo take that back. They are so NOT. I've never really been a fan of strict teachers but desperate tmes call for desperate measures. Yup. Haha. Well, that's all for this post. Ciao! Songs I've been listening to:

1. Big Bang - Love Song

2. Britney -Till the world ends

3. Selena Gomez - Who says

0 comments: