Easter Sunday

Monday

Mom's out of town for a week now. Coming back this Wednesday! Yay! In korea right now leaving me and my sister behind for the second time this year. xD Well anyway, during Easter the Form 6 (I suppose I should start calling us ex-Form 6 now) gang went for a drink at Equator. I say, it was nice seeing them again




Taking a pic with my new phone. Lighting's good here.




Bad lighting. But check out those chio glasses! Can u see the glitter? Suits us, eh?




And this is the present I got her. (Her birthday was April 22nd) I thought it was weird-looking as well but very unique that way. Very 2NE1-ish. Hehe. Suits her what.




And if you are curious about my workplace, here it is. I see this view for like, 7 hours every Monday and Thursday. Usually, I dont even have the time to take out my phone and snap a picture, that's how hectic it is. And the students are always rushing you to teach them and mark their papers at the speed of light. Please be patient lah little kids, you guys need to take add maths lessons so you will learn how to wait for your turn. =.=

0 comments: